Welcome to Rey Gladiador performance bred, traditional Presa Canarios
17 years of breeding experience and passion for the breed
Pedigree: What your dog is supposed to be.
Conformation: What your dog appears to be.
Performance and temperament: What your dog is.
Why Rey Gladiador Presa Canario?
- Our puppies are born and raised at home around our family. Half of our house is set especially for puppies and dog moms who also have access to our living areas, playing with us, discovering, being exposed to everyday noises and our son Evan who gives them a lot of life experiences from their first days of life.
- We raise our puppies and expose them to age appropriate stimulations according to windows of opportunity helping them reach their full potential to become confident, balanced and stable dogs, capable to be both great family companions as well as working dogs. Our goal is a multi purpose Presa Canario capable of adjusting to lifestyle of it’s owner.
- Our breeding dogs go through evaluation in different environments to show balanced and stable nerves. They are tested around people, animals, loud noises, unexpected situations and more.
- Our dogs are tested in protection and work on farm on a daily basics.
- We attend dog shows and working events to meet with other enthusiast of the breed and compare our dogs with dogs of other breeders to have fresh vision and always improve.
- We owned first Courage Champion Presa Canario as well as dogs with highest titles in shows as World Champions and European Champions (among many other titles).
- We breed to preserve the original Presa Canario with it’s history, temperament, looks and type. We don’t believe in changes in standard and accept first official breed standard from 1989 and one accepted by Government of Canary Islands. Adjust your dog to fit the standard not the standard to fit your dogs.
- We register our puppies with UKC. All my dogs were FCI registered but UKC is a better option for breeders, have better customer service and wider population of amazing dogs allowing to have wider population to choose from and more diverse genetics.
Our dogs are first and foremost members of our family and accompany us in everyday life
Rey Gladiador Presa Canarios are for people who:
Educating about Presa Canario from 2004
QUALITY OF EUROPEAN DOGS WITHOUT RISKS OF IMPORTING
All my dogs were imported. I moved to USA from Poland in 2018 making the biggest move in Presa Canario breeding in America importing 17 dogs at once.
Rey Gladiador in the World
My dogs were exported all over the World. They’re in most European countries, North America both all over USA and Canada, South America, Africa and Asia. We’re not in Australia as breed is banned there
I traveled the World (27 or more different countries) to learn about Presa Canario and met thousands of Presas from many different lines. I traveled not only to see different dogs and meet different breeders but I also traveled to compete in working events and dog shows of highest level (with successes). And lastly but not least I traveled to import new dogs and to breed to best studs possible.